<$BlogRSDURL$>

Well maybe not 'crystal'...

日曜日, 9月 04, 2005

*Currently listening to Boulevard Of Broken Dreams*

I went to a BBQ party at my friend's place last night to see fireworks. They were shot up in the middle of the city and we were on the other side of the river so our sight was blocked by the office buildings and that sucked. But I wasn't really expecting anything from Aussie fireworks so that's that.

We then went clubbing in the city. The guys in the club were, ah, gorgeous. Too bad it wasn't a gay club. Anyway it's a straight club so there isn't much I can do, right (I did touch a few cute butts, though)? So I just stuck with my girlfriends and their girlfriends and danced in a circle. We didn't flirt or anything but I felt like there was this non-verbal communication going on between us. I felt connected. Friendship was deepened.

Being gay definitely makes it easier to make friends with girls. But just friends. Not that I wanna have sex or be in a relationship with them. I'm only in that with guys. Friends are great, don't get me wrong. Just that love and passion are as important as friendship for me.
Comments: コメントを投稿

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?