<$BlogRSDURL$>

Well maybe not 'crystal'...

水曜日, 9月 14, 2005

昨日の携帯メールのやりとり。

me: I feel so pathetic. still not over Christoph. a friend told me i look depressed. it's this feeling that i could've done better. though i don't have a vagina i could've been good friends w/ him, right? i wasted the opportunity by being such a jerk to him. now there's little chance i can make up for it..

friend: Oh dear ken. dont think about what ifs, ull go crazy. chin up :}

Well yeah it's no use looking back. Good things come when you least expect them, right?
Comments:
Hey Kentaro!

Good things REALLY do come when you least expect them. Trust me!

がんばれ!!!
 
Yolande!

Speaking from experience? Would love to hear your story. Help me consolidate my faith in the principle n condintion my mind to expect nothing =)
 
コメントを投稿

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?