<$BlogRSDURL$>

Well maybe not 'crystal'...

金曜日, 9月 02, 2005

Ok, so I did it again. It's quarter to 6 (in the MORNING!!) and I probably won't be in bed until 6. Someone please come take the laptop away from me so that I wouldn't be used by the internet instead of me using it. It's one of the most unproductive ways of killing time. Who said I have to kill time "productively"? But you know, it's simply not healthy.

I'd brush my teeth and tuck myself straight into bed if it weren't for the goddamn slow dialup. Who'd expect a 9.6MB music file to take more than 30 mins to download?? Sigh.. I thought dialup was showcased in a museum of internet history with the caption that reads "driven millions of people mad with its extreme slowness but thanks to the invention of ADSL it's now a relic of the past"

2 percent to go...
Comments: コメントを投稿

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?