<$BlogRSDURL$>

Well maybe not 'crystal'...

月曜日, 10月 17, 2005

I wonder if anyone reads this blog with the RSS thing not working properly but anyways, I'm finally done and over with my long overdue essay. Was due last Wednesday handed it in today (Monday). So I lose 25 percent right? That's what I thought. Yeah, 25 percent is hell a lot. But then I was reading the course profile on my way to uni and there it said, "you lose 5 percent each 'working' day"! So I only lose 15 percent!! Hah! A pleasant surprise eh?

I was really stressed out the past one week. I felt like I was incapable of producing ANYTHING. Sure 2500 words is not short, still not working on it for three whole days after the deadline passed and instead of looking for journal articles reading people's blogs and you know what, I could literally feel my self-confidence drawing a steep downward curve. My mind was crying out in frustration and my body not given enough excercise and excessive self-abuse (I'm trying to be as polite as possible here =D) taking its toll on it, completely exhausted, they formed a vicious circle.

How I broke the curse? Yoga. I would still be living in denial, thinking I still have 80 percent and can still lose some more, if it hadn't been for last night yoga. It made me feel good. Real good. A feeling I hadn't had for more than a week. I know this sounds corny but I knew I could do it. And I did it.

It doesn't feel as good as I thought it would (as usual), but I'm glad I made it.

Was gonna write about something else but guess I'm too happy for myself to have finished it. Maybe next time if I haven't lost the urge by then.
Comments: コメントを投稿

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?