<$BlogRSDURL$>

Well maybe not 'crystal'...

金曜日, 11月 11, 2005

I think Ozs realized how boring their shows are. Otherwise why would the ever so proud (of their culture, if there's any =p) Ozs air two comedy shows from the UK in a row?? All the great shows come from the UK. Actually no. The second one went a bit too far. I thought it was pretty good in the beginning. It's a stand-up comedy and these three really silly black women play all sorts of stupid pranks on people in the streets. It started to get to me after a while when the pranks turned from funny to annoying (not only to me but to the guys that they were playing pranks on). The first one was good fun. Too bad it was nearly over when I turned on the TV.

Went swimming today. Felt like I hadn't swum for ages so I was in the pool longer than usual. It was really refreshing after all those stressful days haunted by exams and assignments. Well those days are over. I'm free as a bird. Haha, real glad. Then I almost bumped into Christoph on the ferry. We just kind of ignored each other. I guess you never really get over somebody you once had a crush on. I mean the feelings were less intense. MUCH less. But still there was this tingling feeling in my heart. It's like an aftertaste. You know it's over (gone down the throat) but you can still feel it in your mouth. Well maybe I just got turned on by his gorgeous body =D

And then in the city this crazy lady booed and scared me when I came out of Boarders. She was drunk. Yeah, it's Friday today.
Comments: コメントを投稿

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?